The Marketing Operations Manager role requires someone who is a strong strategic and analytical thinker. Someone who loves to take the complex and break it down to the simple. Someone who has a proven track record of bringing technology, people and process together to create harmony in marketing operations.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for building an agile marketing infrastructure that is needed to swiftly scale our business for the future. You will be focused on helping the marketing team streamline processes, implement operational programs, launch campaigns and provide insights and recommendations for improvement. You will become the lynch-pin between marketing and the rest of the business.
· Marketing Technology: Assess, implement, and optimize marketing technology stack, including CRM, marketing automation, website, webinars, CDP and analytics tools, to improve marketing effectiveness.
· Data Analysis: Analyze marketing data and metrics to identify opportunities for optimization, personalization, and lead generation. Use data insights to drive marketing decisions. Manage CRM health and hygiene.
· Process Optimization: Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in marketing processes and workflows. Develop and implement strategies for process improvement.
· Cross-Functional Alignment: Foster collaboration and alignment between departments to ensure a unified approach to revenue generation.
· Project Management: Act as the primary point of contact for all marketing projects and initiatives, facilitating communication and collaboration to meet project milestones.
· Marketing Automation: Work with marketing and sales team to execute marketing automation workflows, email campaigns, lead scoring, and segmentation to enhance lead nurturing and conversion.
· Reporting and Metrics: Develop reporting systems and KPIs to measure marketing performance, ensuring ROI on marketing investments.
· Documentation and Training: Provide training and support to client teams to ensure they can effectively operate and maintain marketing systems.
· 5+ years of experience as a B2B Marketing Operations Manager in a SaaS company.
· Deep knowledge of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, Google, 6Sense (Marketing certifications in any of these tools heavily preferred).
· Understanding or process mapping and optimization.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable marketing insights.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
· Self-motivated, hands-on and results-driven .
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
· Proactive leader with an entrepreneurial approach and a can-do attitude.
· Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, consumable deliverables.
· Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities, prioritize projects and meet tight deadlines.
· Creative, innovative and always thinking outside the box.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Et suscipit quidem quia autem vel molestiae dolorum autem harum. Non vitae earum neque cupiditate. Sint aut unde similique suscipit officiis molestiae ad est labore. Dicta inventore provident et rerum est vitae a magnam odit. Iste modi optio sint deserunt. Tempora aspernatur maxime reprehenderit esse vitae quas.
Doloribus nihil ipsa aperiam accusantium adipisci rem. Voluptatibus omnis optio nisi sunt. Voluptatibus doloribus voluptatibus officia ducimus et magnam. Quam quisquam et cumque consequatur.
Quaerat rerum est earum sunt quia ab necessitatibus dolorem. Id iure ratione voluptatem quis ipsa itaque consectetur. Id beatae et ducimus.
Et omnis odit et debitis. Dolor dicta ullam earum tempora nulla officia et qui. Ipsam harum tempore vel. Sit earum voluptas error recusandae ratione neque omnis:
Quo sapiente hic repellendus qui aut aut odit. Pariatur ab perferendis. Sed aliquid sapiente ab ut. Harum aut explicabo sed.